Sevington Lakes Fishery
Sevington Farm, Grittleton, Nr Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 7LD
Tel: +44 (0)1249 783723
Sevington Lakes Fishery consists of two lakes extending to 2 acres. The waters are fed by a natural spring and a small bridge links the two lakes.
The lakes are set in a woodland area with over 20 level pitches around the lakes, many have access for a car making allowing fishing kit to be handled easily.
Sevington Lakes stock a variety of fish such as Common, Mirror and Crucian Carp, Perch, Tench, Roach and Rudd.
Sevington Lakes Fisheries is a day ticket water, although night fishing is possible by arrangement. All anglers must hold a current N.R.A Fishing licence (National Rod Licence). Day ticket cost £5.00 and night fishing (24hrs) for £10.00. Anyone fishing without a valid ticket will be subjected to pay £10.
- A maximum of 2 rods at a time
- Please use unhooking mats
- Only micro-mesh keepnets are to be used
- Strictly no Carp are to be held in keepnets
- No barbed hooks. Micro barbs or barbless only
- Night fishing by arrangement only
- Strictly no litter
- All children under the age of 14yrs must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No music